Designed exclusively for the Acuvim II Series power & energy meters, the AXM-WEB2 expands the meter’s range of compatible communication protocols and data logging memory size to an industry-leading 8GB. Integrated WiFi support and dual Ethernet ports make the AXM-WEB2 an ideal upgrade in industrial and commercial environments that require advanced protocol options, such as EtherNet/IP. The module attaches quickly for efficient, in-field upgrades.
- Connect to different networks or data acquisition systems using the dual Ethernet ports or integrated WiFi for ultimate flexibility
- All common communication protocols are supported for efficient integration into industrial, utility, or substation environments
- Industry-leading 8GB of onboard memory supports 50ms logging interval & stores essential energy data
- The best-in-class 100ms & 40ms response rate via Modbus TCP/IP protocol supports battery energy storage systems (BESS) & other high-precision applications
- Meets stringent cybersecurity standards to safeguard against data tampering
- The built-in web interface provides easy remote meter access and a graphical display of data trends & analysis
Note: Free shipping to US continental and Canada for orders $50.00 and above.